Nolco Flex has proved to be an excellent protective cover against transit damage, however caused, when applied to cable drums, sensitive steel, aluminium, rubber or other types of coils, rollers, tubes or even organ pipes.
Nolco Flex is not only an economical shock absorber for all sensitive surfaces it also protects against extreme climatic conditions, i. e. against humidity an UV-irradiation.
Nolco Flex consists of special impregnated woodfibre boards with a reinforced PE coated paper on the outside. Alternatively an outside liner of pure kraft paper can be chosen or hard-wearing films. An inside liner of PE coated paper is also available.
Nolco Flex consists of single fins. It bends smoothly around and is in direct contact with your product. It will maximise protection and reduce packing time substantially. Apart from its flexibility and excellent mechanical strength Nolco Flex is also environmentally friendly. This has been proved during a variety of controlled (and independent) tests. Nolco Flex is quick and easy to apply and just as easy to remove. Big advantages to shipper and receiver. Nolco Flex requires no SIREX treatment and is in accordance with ISPM 15.
- simple handling – light, approx. 3 kg/m2
- varying dimensions on demand
- efficient material consumption due to flexible adjustment and re-usability
- less usage of material due to fan-folded palletised units
- easy application with simple tools
- outstanding shock absorbing abilities
- is able to deform and regain it´s original form
- withstands impact from a wide variety of causes
- homogeneous construction and mechanical strength
- protects against climate and UV radition
- environmentally friendly – is made of recycled wood
- non hazardous products to work with
- easy to dispose of