Polypropylene (PP) twin wall plastic is a two-layer, very light weight sheet material. It is easy to cut, fold and punch and resists most alkalis, acids and oils.
Twin wall plastic is a polypropylene material that offers a variety of cost-effective solutions. It is strong, light in weight and easy to adapt to different applications. Compared to e.g. corrugated cardboard, solid plastic or metal has unique advantages in twin wall plastic.
• Supplied as a sheet or roll.
• Available in standard thicknesses from two to eight millimeters.
• Manufactured in a number of standard colors and according to RAL and Pantone color scale.
• Good printing properties.
We also offer the following special variants according to your wishes:
• Custom sizes
• UV protected
• Corona treated
• Flame secured
• Recycled material
• Anti-corrosion protection
Examples of applications:
• Pallet spacers
• Stamped products, boxes, interiors and more
• Transport protection in the steel industry
• Container sidewalls
• Signboard material for screen and digital printing
Twin wall plastic can be recycled with other PP- or PE-based products. It can also be recycled energy. In complete combustion, only carbon dioxide and water are formed.
Standard grades / formats: Stock goods. White.
- Extruded two-layer disc in Polypropylene-polyethylene copolymer (PP / PE)
- 450 g/m2, 3 mm/800×1200 mm
- 650g/m2, 3,5 mm/800-1200/1200-1600 mm
- The twin wall plastic is delivered wrapped on a pallet. (Storage should be done indoors to avoid direct sunlight.)