Plastic well is a flexible, tough, impact-resistant and clean material. It resists water and most acids and oils.
Plastic well resembles corrugated cardboard to the shape. However, it is made of coextruded polypropylene plastic (PP) which makes it completely recyclable.
Plastwell is excellent for protecting delicate goods or products with sensitive surfaces. It also works very well in environments where there are high standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Unlike corrugated cardboard, plastic well does not leave dust or fibers.
• Can be machined, punched and screen printed.
• Can be glued, heat or ultrasonic welded, taped or stapled together.
• Comes in a variety of colors.
• Can be laminated with PP woven fabric, PP foam, metallized PP film and PP film with print.
• Made in two variants: two-layer or three-layer.
Examples of applications:
• Protection during strapping
• Protection of coils or tubes in steel
• Advertising products