Mondaplen is a patented method for laminating different materials together. The result is an innovative, wave-like material with outstanding damping and insulating properties.
Mondaplen is a layer of thin LDPE foam or other flexible material which is laminated with a top and / or bottom layer of similar material. The material gets a unique wave formation.
Mondaplen has been designed and patented under the names Bare Wave and Covered Wave.
• Less environmental impact through less material consumption.
• The products can be reused.
• Better shock absorption as the material works in all directions.
• Increased stiffness despite less material consumption.
• Easy to install and use.
• Cost effective thanks to PVA (Packaging value analysis).
• Material, thickness, density and wave size can be adapted to your needs.
Examples of applications:
• Protect and package products with typical packaging products such as plates, profiles and edge protection.
• Dampen and package products that are fragile or irregular in shape.
• Tailored solutions.
Features and benefits
- Easy and fast handling
- Heat insulating properties
- Shock absorbing properties
- Better shock absorption as the material works in all directions.
- The unique shape of the material contributes to increased stiffness despite less material consumption.
- Various materials, both thickness and density can be combined.
- The size of the scales can be adjusted.
- User friendly, easy to use and assemble.
- The products can be reused.
- Cost effective thanks to PVA (Packaging value analysis).