Vehicle & engineering
Vehicle and engineering The Swedish automotive and engineering industry and its subcontractors are major customers to us. Their requirements for packaging and packaging vary depending on application. Often it is required that the materials are clean, shock absorbing, resistant to oils and acids, protect against corrosion, can be reused and are easy for better ergonomics and economy. Packaging for vehicles…
Packaging for the automotive and engineering industries can be made in several different materials and of many different types. We use, among other things, ductile plastic with VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor), a gas that inhibits corrosion and is used for, for example, boxes, compartments or shims. Plastic materials have several advantages - they are durable, reusable, they reduce transport costs, they can be washed and are dust-free. They also have a gentle surface. We also manufacture packaging in different types of textiles and fabrics, steel, wood, corrugated cardboard and various shock absorbing materials.
We have a modern CAD system with 3D design to create complex solutions.
- Steel pallets with several advantages over wood. Lower weight, have better durability, does not absorb fluid and gives no chips.
- Laminated spacers with corrugated cardboard or ductile core, coated with fabric or foam.
- Trunk systems in various recyclable textile materials.
- Customized products, with or without printing and labeling.
- Shock absorbing packaging
- Complete boxes/ containers with interior
Delivery takes place according to your needs. We have a wide network of both suppliers, material manufacturers and partners to find the best solution from a total financial perspective. In our own production we have short lead times, we are flexible and can quickly increase the amount produced. Everything is up to you as a customer.